In this page, you can find all the information concerning the application and the registration at the L3-EOLES training.
Who can apply?
The EOLES Bachelor’s Degree is a general training for students (having already a L2 level corresponding to 120 ECTS) willing to move professionally towards the fields of electronics and optics.
The registration is made in the following 3 steps :
- Step 1 : Fill the online application here (applications for the start of the academic year in September 2017 are now open). All the required documents to apply are listed below on this webpage. Be careful that if you are living in Morocco, you’ll be asked to choose in which Moroccan university (Marrakech, Tétouan or Beni Mellal) you want to be registred, in addition to the University of Limoges. This choice is very important because it is in this university that you will have to take your final exams at the end of each semester.
- Step 2 : The pedagogical committee selects the accepted students.
- Step 3 (general case) : If your application is accepted, you will receive further instructions in order to make effective your administrative registration.
- Step 3 (for students living in Morocco) : If your application is accepted, you will be summoned to take a selection exam in the Morrocan university you chosed. This exam will take place in September. If you passed this exam and are finally selected to follow the EOLES training, you will receive further instructions in order to make effective your administrative registration in both the University of Limoges and the Morrocan university you chose.
Find below the list of the required documents in order to complete your online application at this adress :
- Results of previous academic years
- Letter of motivation in English for the EOLES training
- Transcript of records of previous education in English or a certificate demonstrating the level of English (like TOEFL, TOEIC, CLES … )
- Copies of previous diplomas
Be careful, incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the training pedagogical committee.
In order to help you to prepare all the required documents, please find below all the screenshots corresponding to the application process (click on each image to enlarge).
Students willing to be registered in L3-EOLES have to possess the following items in order to follow the training in the best conditions :
- A computer
- An Internet connection of good quality
- A headset
- A webcam
- A scanner or a smartphone
Here is the amount of the registration fees (social security costs not included) at the University of Limoges for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- for a student living in France (social security costs not included), in Algeria, in Tunisia or in Morocco : 189.10€
- for a student living outside France, Algeria, Tunisia or Morocco : 1189.10€
You can pay these fees by cheque if you are living in France or by bank transfer.
Training fees for students in continuing education
You will be considered as a student in continuing education (more informations here) if you are :
- a student who is returning to school after having stopped his studies for at least 2 years,
- an employee.
Students in continuing education will undertake the training in 2 academic years. To follow the training in 1 year, you have to make such a request to the L3-EOLES pedagogical’s committee, which can approve or reprove it.
Here is the amount of the training fees for students in continuing education at the University of Limoges for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- for a student employed whose training fees are paid by his company or by a third-party organization (OPCA, an employment agency …) : 3000€ on 2 years (1500€ / year),
- for a student who is paying his training fees himself : 2000€ on 2 years (1000€ / year) or 1500€ on 1 year,
- for a student registred in a partner university involved in a double degree process in continuing education : 2000€ on 2 years (1000€ / year) or 1500€ on 1 year. In this case, you also have to pay the training fees asked by the second university.
It is worth noting that these training fees are added to the amount of the registration fees .
Unlike registration fees, these training fees are paid in several times throughout the academic year.